STAY UP TO DATE ON THE MOST RECENT NEWS FEED FROM THE MENU…
Public Participation in the Legislative Process:
If you would like to contact Representative Biteman directly during the session, call the House Receptionist at (307) 777-7852 to leave a brief message for Bo. Written mail may be directed to a Representative Biteman in care of the Wyoming House, State Capitol, Cheyenne, WY, 82002. Fax messages may be sent to Representative Biteman at (307) 777-5466.
I am a constitutional conservative my platform is fiscal responsibility, limited government, federalism, and individual rights. This election is going to be about giving the people of House District 51 the opportunity to send someone to the capital who shares their values and understands what local families are going through. I work in the oil and gas industry as a Certified Professional Landman and my family is living firsthand the economic downturn in the oil and gas industry.
I believe, there needs to be a change in the way legislators approach the state budget. “For a decade or so, Wyoming legislators have had the luxury of tremendous revenue flowing in from our booming energy industry and have spent lavishly. Now that we are faced with drastically reduced revenue from the energy sector, we are in danger of career politicians taking the easy way out by raising our taxes instead of making the tough budget decisions to get our government back down to size.” Raising taxes on seniors on fixed incomes and families who are already hurting will add insult to injury and that is not an option.
- Fight to protect and defend the Constitution
- Vote to stop wasteful spending and will work to repair our state budget
- Vote against legislation that will raise taxes and limit freedom
- Vote against legislation that increases government control
- Treat all of my constituents with dignity and respect
- Fight for Wyoming’s coal industry and for economic freedom
I Believe In:
- Limited, Constitutional, Representative Government
- State and Individual Sovereignty
- Free Markets and Capitalism
- Self Reliance
- Respect for the Rule of Law
- Respect for Private Property Rights
- Fiscal Discipline, Integrity, & Transparency
“In the words of Ronald Reagan, ‘This is a Time for Choosing’, so I am asking the voters to choose a new way forward for a brighter future for Wyoming.”